A classic story of betrayal and revenge unravels in Catwoman; based on the Warner Bros. Pictures feature film of the same name. Gamers will control Halle Berry as Catwoman as they play the movie; utilizing her unique cat-like skills; senses and cunning to defeat her enemies.
Catwoman is based upon the DC Comics character. The film and game follow the story of Patience Phillips; who is killed after she uncovers a dark secret held by her employers. Brought back to life by a rare Egyptian cat; she becomes Catwoman and sets out to discover the truth about herself and her murderer.
Boasting incredible acrobatic skills; Catwoman can leap across roofs; run up walls; pounce on prey; utilize unique ‘cat senses;’ and avoid enemy bullets with feline grace. In addition; she can use her whip to swing through the air and utilize the fully interactive enviroments to trap or knock her foes unconcious.
The game will take players through numerous levels set in seven different locations from the movie; including the jewelery store; the Hedare Factory; and Hedare’s mansion and grounds.
Gamers will encounter all the key characters from the movie; including three challenging bosses: Armando; Hedare’s head henchman; Wesley; the evil and twisted Hedare accountant; and Laurel Hedare; the beautiful face behind the evil empire.
- Play the Film: Control Halle Berry’s Catwoman; the sexiest game character ever; and follow the movie storyline throughout the game.
- Dominate Enemies: Catwoman toys with her enemies; rendering them helpless; scaring them into submission; and trapping them by using her tools and the environment around her before defeating them with cat-like grace.
- Cat-like Movement: With incredible acrobatic skills; Catwoman will move and jump with feline prowess; leaping across roofs; running up walls; pouncing on prey; and avoiding enemy bullets.
- Cat Senses: Players will view the world from a feline point of view and utilize unique cat attributes that allow Catwoman to change the odds to her advantage. These powers enable her to see in the dark (unlike her foes) and hunt her prey by seeing footprints and smelling trails that reveal where they have been and what they have done. Catwoman can also use her Sixth Sense to establish threats around her and even predict what her enemy may do next.
- Become a Wild Cat: Unleash Catwoman’s feral side – move faster; hit harder; and completely dominate her prey.
- The Power of the Whip: Catwoman can use her whip to throw or topple objects; smash breakable items; trigger interactive objects remotely; climb; descend and swing from structures; and even rescue herself from incredible death falls in the rooftop levels.