The follow-up to one of the most critically-acclaimed Nintendo DS games to date; Meteos: Disney Magic combines the superb puzzle gameplay of the original version with beloved Disney brands. Featuring an original story within the classic Disney universe; players will be asked to help Jiminy Cricket and Tinker Bell in their quest to re-organize the famous Disney storybook vault after someone accidentally changed the stories. By piecing together three or more Disney-themed blocks with the Nintendo DS stylus and launching them from the touch screen; players will be challenged to create puzzle patterns while interacting with some of their favorite Disney characters; including Pirates of the Caribbean; Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas; Disney/Pixar Toy Story The Lion King and more.
- The sequel to Meteos one of the most critically acclaimed and popular games for the Nintendo DS
- Brand new gameplay and themes tie into the Disney world and remain true to the Meteos gameplay
- Enter the Disney universe and interact with characters and environments from favorites such as Pirates of the Caribbean Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas The Lion King Disney/Pixar Toy Story and more
- Various difficulty settings and adjustable rules
- Play alone or challenge up to three friends in head-to-head Vs. modes
- Play the game horizontally rather than vertically; control gameplay on the touch screen while interacting with the story on the other screen