Resident Evil 3: Nemesis sees the return of Jill Valentine; heroine and amazing survivor of the nightmare that began in the original Resident Evil. Players begin as 23 year-old Jill Valentine; a member of S.T.A.R.S.; as she is packing to leave for Europe. Caught in Raccoon City; a town crawling with flesh eating zombies; Jill must once again rely on cunning and brute force to escape. Before she gets out of town; Jill is severely injured and is knocked unconscious. With the help of Carlos Oliveira; a 21-year old hot-blooded; tough guy from South America and one of the mercenaries Jill meets through her struggle to escape players must search for a cure to save Jill from impending doom.
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis boasts the following features:
- More creatures that go bump in the night – 10 different types of zombies from both previous games.
- More challenging enemies – Enemies can come back to life at any time.
- ‘Dodge’ feature – Makes it easier to avoid an enemy’s attack with timely movements of your character.
- ‘Live Selection’ – Allows players to make decisions that affect the story’s outcome
- Interactive Environments – Greater interaction with the environment as background objects can be used defensively.