Based on the upcoming fall release of DreamWorks’ ‘Shark Tale ;’ the game takes you on a new adventure as Oscar; a bigger-than-life fish working his way up the food chain; who becomes an unlikely hero as he searches for an easy path to fame and fortune. With a blend of original and film-inspired gameplay; players immerse themselves in a hip; underwater urban culture featuring the gritty environments of Reef City and funky tunes inspired by the film.
- The Only Game That Lets Fans Relive the ‘Shark Tale’ Film and Beyond – Fans play as Oscar; the fish with more fast-talking flash than any other lead character; and relive movie locations as well as unique environments and situations in over 14 adventure-packed levels; throughout a variety of environments with over six locations. In addition; bonus mini-games can be found throughout the adventure.
- Adventure – Players explore Reef City in full 3D through a combination of locations from the movie and completely new areas.
- Fans careen through a bustling underwater metropolis dodging traffic; buildings; bridges and smashing signs boxes and sandbars as they attempt to outrun huge sharks.
- Gamers use Oscar’s size to elude a variety of enemies and gain access to the forbidden Sunken Ocean Liner.
- Players bust a move in the streets of Reef City with uniquely choreographed dance moves.
- Gamers interact with the urban environments of Reef City while capturing the vibe of the movie through a combination of original and licensed R&B and hip hop music from classic and current artists.